Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sac Swap Update

Well, there isn't that much to update, but I thought I'd write a check up post. All the swapper emails have been sent out, so if you did not receive your information, PLEASE email me. There was one address that I had difficulties with, but other than that, I think that all emails were received. I hope that everyone is enjoying their summers and rejuvenating. I know I am, hence the lack of posts. I have been finding little things here and there for my swapper, but I still don't have a theme. I think that many of my items will be bits and pieces of my travels, but also artwork and random drawings that I have made. Another swapper, paintedfishstudio, suggested possibly having friends, who live in places where her swapper would love to travel to, send some trinkets. I thinks that is a great idea if your friends are motivated, or owe you a favor;) Does anyone have any other ideas that might be helpful? I am so curious to hear.

4 comments:

painted fish studio said...

nothing new to contribute, other than to say i'm having so much fun collecting goodies! i can't travel to another continent, but finding things locally has been fun.

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

I unfortunately missed your sign up deadline but I'm happy to report that overmilkwood and I have joined forces as unofficial participants.

Such a fun idea, thank you!

Pixiewinkle said...

Great- I love party crashers. Be sure to post photos on our flickr group.

Heather Moore said...

Hi Pixiewinkle
Thanks so much for entering the draw for the Heath Ceramics bag. I'm sorry you didn't win, but it's been great fun for me to meet a whole lot of my readers and see their lovely blogs!
Best wishes,
Heather