Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm back after my extended vacation. Last month was jam packed with gift-making, traveling, painting, and many other events, so not much happened on my little blog, other than showing off my calendar, which it did pretty well. A huge thank you to everyone who bought a calendar! I am so excited by the rave reviews;) I have one New Years resolution this year, but I am not telling yet, because it is a pretty big one. I will drop hints here and there, but for now it is secret. I try to post about all of the crafty things I have been doing, like dollmaking, embroidery, and crocheting. Until then enjoy 2009! Oh and be sure to read your January horoscope by Susan Miller. She is absolutely fabulous.

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

i'm loving my horoscope! cheers to 2009!