Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

...is my middle name.  I'm working on some pieces that I am creating for a show at Erawan Seafood & Steak in Bayside, Queens.  They usually have a featured artist at their wine dinners and I will be the one on June 27th.  The restaurant is a 2 story building with a bar in front, so there is a lot of space to decorate.  Hence, my new middle name- BUSY, but very excited because other than my open studios, I've never had a solo show before.  Excitement is in the air!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting, Patricia! I'm a huge fan of your work.

painted fish studio said...

busy is good! :)

leslie said...

Perspire to inspire my creative friend!

jenn said...

congrats! can't wait to see...

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

it's so exciting! all the best :D