Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

 At the end of 2010 I participated in the Sketchbook Project with a group of women in my Tuesday Night Art Journaling class at Red Bow Studio.  Each sketchbook is given a theme, and ours was "It's Raining Dogs and Cats".  We acquired our sketchbook at the end of the year, with not much time to fill it, but I have to say that everyone put in a good effort, and we had a lot to show for it.  I'm really happy with ours.  All pages are original works, which we are proud of.   Above and below are some of my pages.  If you'd like to see more visit here.




4 comments:

painted fish studio said...

the group effort is fantastic!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what a great idea to join as a group. i was interested to join but wasn't sure i could do the whole thing.

Pixiewinkle said...

I hear you peggy! It made it easier, and was so much fun to work off of eachother's pages.

Unknown said...

nice to stop visit your blog