Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pure Potentiality 2012 Calendar and AEDM 4-30

YAY!  I have been so busy this year and had decided not to do my annual calendar, until people started coming out of the woodwork asking "How's you're calendar going?".  The first person who had asked I could shrug off, but after the fifth or sixth person, I knew people were expecting it and I couldn't disappoint.  Well here it is, the best yet.  If you would like to order, please contact me personally via email or phone- pkaegi at gmail dot com or click the icon on the side of the blog and it will take you to Paypal.  There are two choices- a letter sized calendar on heavy glossy paper that when open measures 11"x17" for the price of $20 and a large size on linen paper that is 13.5"x19 for the price of $35.  I will be sending the calendars out late next week (around December 10th), so if you order now, expect them mid month.  If the calendar is a gift, please tell me and I will wrap it and include a note for the recipient.  All of the above paintings are 9.5"x11.5" gouache on paper  and they are for sale for $175 each.  If you would like to invest in one of these original artworks, please contact me.  January (Girl on Bike), February, (Birthday at Red Bow), June (Weiss Stock), September (Beach Scene), November (Bridge Lessons), and December (Black Lab) have already been sold.

No comments: