Monday, December 17, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude 2013

Hello to all!  Well I'm back with a new calendar for 2013 and I think it's the best yet.  It's great as a gift that keeps on giving all year long!   If you would like to order, please contact me personally via email- pkaegi at gmail dot com (for check or cash)  or to pay by credit card or Paypal click the icon on the side of the blog and it will take you to Paypal where you can place an immediate order.  There are two choices- a letter sized calendar on heavy glossy paper that when open measures 11"x17" for the price of $20 and a large size on a heavy linen paper that is 13.5"x19 for the price of $35.  Due to extenuating circumstances, the calendar will be sent out the first week of January.   If the calendar is a Christmas gift and you would like to have something to give your recipient, please tell me and I can send you or them a postcard telling them that my calendar is a gift and when it will arrive to them.  If the calendar is a gift, please tell me and I will wrap it and include a note for the recipient when I send them out.  All of the below paintings are 11"x14" gouache on paper  and they are for sale for $175 each.  If you would like to invest in one of these original artworks, please contact me.  March (Twin Lakes), April (Redwood Gove), July (Marin County Fair), August (Sunny Cove), have already been sold.

No comments: