Monday, February 01, 2010

Thing-A-Day #1

Since this is my first year participating in Thing-a-Day, I wanted to keep it simple.  I will be creating a character per day and telling a little bit about them.  If you have anything to add about a certain creation that I might not know, like their favorite beverage or day of the week, please tell me!
Let me introduce you to Clementine.  She loves to eat four leaf clovers.  It has made her so lucky that she won the lottery.  She bought herself a tract of land in Africa with a beautiful pond on it.  She now lives there with her best friend Myrtle (the Egret) with an endless supple of red nail polish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clementine is just way cute. Hippopotami are my daughter's favorite animal (right now anyway)! However, I think her shade may be bright pink!!! And don't forget her other BFF - Valerie the Warthog. Wonderful painting.

Pixiewinkle said...

OOOHhhh...I like it!